Re: FW client task tray icon

  • From: "Art DeKneef" <artdekneef@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:20:02 -0700

I had something similar happen. Not sure it will help.

Had this happen on a few machines once in an office of 25 machines, all
Windows 2000 machines. Turns out that I forget to create a DNS entry for
the ISA Server. Once I corrected that, all was well.

It didn't explain why most machines worked fine and just a few didn't.
And those few didn't all not work at the same time. First one wouldn't
work for a while, then it would work. A week later, another one acted
up.