RE: FW: WinXP SP1, Outlook 2000, and ISA

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:34:49 -0600

Hi Richard,

I've noticed the SP1 problem too. I think I read something a few days
ago about adding a reg key to fix the problem, but I don't recall the
exact key at this time. But it did seem to whack the ability to
connection via the Exchange RPC publishing rule.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder