Re: FW: Warning Message: Your services near to be closed.

  • From: "Ruba Al-Omari" <romari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 03:53:11 -0600

lol :)

...I will give you an example to clarify the issue, assume you want to buy
a Red and Blue T-Shirt, the store is selling only Red T-Shirts, because
they say if you are sick the doctor will not be able to see you unless you
are wearing a Red T-Shirt, now the fact is when you go to the doctor he
will not examine you unless you take off your shirt, whether its red or
blue, then since this is the case then you might as well wear a yellow or
what ever shirt you want to, since you are going to take it off, so the
doctor shouldn?t be the store?s selling point!

GFI can not be installed on a FE server; you need to get SMTP gateway mode
for the FE.

If GFI knew who the recipient is he will be able to re-send without having
the sender to do it, GFI do not have access to the message header.

Notifications can not be tuned off. Actually VSAPI can not have
notifications turned off, it needs to send a notification, and I was only
asking if I can redirect it to a service account monitored by an
administrator rather than having it sent to the user. (can not be done in
GFI)

r.