RE: FW: Unauthorised access

  • From: "William Robertson" <william.robertson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:40:41 +0200

Hi Neil

My opinion is the following:
As long as you have enabled the Rule#1 and Rule#2 as mentioned in my
that the ISA Server did NOT permit the request as no matching Protocol
Rule and S&C Rule were found to authenticate the request.

So from the log that you included in your post my conclusion is that the
user was not able to surf the NASTY website.

You can of course also confirm this by going to that users workstation
and trying to access the specific website, and then check your logs
again to see what ISA reported.

Cheers
William R.