RE: FW: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS01-041

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:27:49 -0400

Well Luke, I surely appreciate David's submission of these reports.

I perhaps don't have the necessary interest ( may be read as TIME) to go to
the MS web site and subscribe to there list. Perhaps I should make the time
but since this list usually is on top of it, I'll use those few minutes on
something else.
I'm surely not the only one here that would miss David's contributions of
these bulletins.
Ofcourse, that's just my 2 cents worth.

Regards,

Mark