FW: ISAserver.org - Enabling ISA Firewall Forms-based Authentication (FBA) for OWA Connections for both Internal and External Clients (Part 2)

  • From: "Ruba Al Omari" <romari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:31:11 +0300

Hi Dr. Tom

In the Test the Solution part of the External OWA Access rule, you have
placed a capture of the log, when the user first opens the page before
providing his credentials, he is anonymous, I can't see Client Username
Anonymous in the capture, do you not get it or you just eliminated it?

Thanks,

r.

________________________________

Authentication (FBA) for OWA Connections for both Internal and External
Clients (Part 2)

 <http://www.isaserver.org/>

 <http://www.isaserver.org/>
The #1 unofficial ISA Server resource site

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi romari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

A new article has been added to ISAserver.org:

Enabling ISA Firewall Forms-based Authentication (FBA) for OWA
Connections for both Internal and External Clients (Part 2)
<http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Enabling-ISA-Firewall-Forms-based-Au
thentication-FBA-OWA-Connections-Internal-External-Clients-Part2.html>
Author: Thomas Shinder <http://www.ISAserver.org/Thomas_Shinder/>
In part 1 of this two part series on configuring the ISA firewall's
forms-based authentication feature to support both internal and external
clients, we went over the issues and challenges that must be overcome so
that all clients can avail themselves of the superior security provided
by the ISA firewall's FBA feature. We also went over the procedures
required on the OWA Web site to create the certificates required for the
Web Listeners on the ISA firewall. In this, part two of this two-part
series, we'll move our attention to the configuration steps on the ISA
firewall device and then test the configuration.

Best Regards,
Sean Buttigieg
Senior Site Editor

More sites in the TechGenix network

 <http://www.isaserver.org>  <http://www.msexchange.org>
<http://www.windowsecurity.com>  <http://www.windowsnetworking.com>
<http://www.serverfiles.com>  <http://www.ntfaxfaq.com>

Visit the Subscription Management
<http://newsletter.isoftmarketing.com/>  section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copyright (c) ISAserver.org 2005. All rights reserved.