FW: ISA service issue

  • From: "Pandey, Shobha" <c-shpandey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:39:28 -0500

All

It happened again! any ideas?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pandey, Shobha [mailto:c-shpandey@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 11:16 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] ISA service issue

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi All

I had a problem today morning. We were not able to access the sites from
internet. We are using server publishing to publish secure sites. We could
access it internally.ISA was listening on port 80 and 443. I could telnet to
our internal web server from ISA using port 80 and 443. But web sites were
not working. As a troubleshooting I restarted the web service and it didn't
work. I restarted the ISA services and it started working immediately. Has
anyone faced this problem or what would have caused it.
Appreciate your help.
thanks

Shobha Pandey
Network Operating Systems