FTP/SSL passive ISA server 2004

  • From: cpc.isa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 02:59:29 -0700

We have followed the note "Publishing Secure FTP Servers behind ISA
Firewalls" to publish a FTP Secure Passive Server.

We have defined a new protocol with the following Primary Connections:

Port-Range  D.T. Direction
10000-10010 TCP  Inbound
21          TCP  Inbound

This configuration has been checked successfully.

Now we want to publish the same but for an development or test
environment. The FTP Secure Passive Server for this development
environment has the same configuration that production environment (port
21 for control and port-range 10000-10010 for data). In the ISA server we
want to copy the Server Publishing Rule for the production and change only
the Trafic-->Ports-->Firewall Ports to publish on 9021 port.

We have checked this new Server Publishing Rule unsuccessfully.

Are somebody that has tried to do something like this?

Thanks in advance