[isalist] FTP without client and another default gateway

  • From: Elton Gouvêa Pimentel <eltong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:39:30 -0300

Hi there,

I have a situation as described below :

My users are not capable of using FTP via IE even when proxy settings are set
for this protocol. I do not use firewall client, and do not intend to do so. I
have a default gateway which is not my ISA Server, as I have another firewall
on my company. My version of ISA server is 2004.
Every time that my users try to acess an FTP site, the client (Internet
Explorer) send the request to my deault gateway. Is there a way to force this
requests to be send to my proxy instaed of sending it to my default gateway ?

Sincerely,
Elton Pimentel.