FTP problem

  • From: "Ravi Singh" <ravi_s74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:09:43 +0530

Dear All,

i have sbs 2003 running behind the ISA firewall, installed websites and FTP server at IIS server...websites is working alright but FTP server display "500 Invalid PORT Command.
". I have checked almost all the artical to configure FTP server but not sucessful.

I have gone thorough the article which was posted on microsoft website regarding registry changes but could not find the path of registry address.

EnablePortAttack or EnableDataConnTo3rdIP
Registry Path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSFTPSVC\Parameters\

could you please advise how will i chagne above registry address..

would appreciate if you could advice any other solution of that.

Thanks,
Ravi

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger