RE: FTP in active mode behind a firewall

  • From: stephane.lechopier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:49:37 +0100

ISA is behind 2 firewalls which are redondant (one master and one backup)

It's possible that the firewall configuration is bad.
In this case the whole first firewall must be full master and the other one
full backup. But it appears that they are hybrid.
Does the 'ls' or 'dir' command use a different port than a 'status' or 'pwd'
or else ??