[isalist] Re: FTP client best practicies

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:30:25 -0400

Thanks, Jim. The requirements in this case: users will need to
authenticate to the FTP server, and upload files. Any FTP client
suggestions (off list)? :)

...D

On 7/7/06, Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That depends on your FTP requirements.
If you only want to allow FTP download, and the FTP sites don't require
authentication, then force them to use the browser method.
If you have to allow uploads, or the FTP server requires authentication, then
you're better off going the FWC route.