RE: FTP behind ISA

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:27:52 -0400

I have a Linux box behind ISA that I'm publishing the FTP service for and it
works fine.  I'm not sure what you mean about 'ISA Firewall FTP server
export function'.  Below is Tom's Tutorial link.  HTH.

Publishing an FTP Server on ISA Server

http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/ftp_on_isa.htm
<http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/ftp_on_isa.htm>