[isalist] FTP Access at User System

  • From: "Moazzam Iqbal" <moazzam_mia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:30:47 +0500

Dear Sir,
I am using ISA 2004 Standard Edition
The User behind the ISA Server is using a CuteFTP software when access the
website outside ISA Server it connects but when he try to upload any file on
the website
it gives the folowing error

Request denied.
Verify that the file or folder exists and that you have the necessary
permissions on the server to perform the requested operation

STATUS:>               Transferring file "/public_html/Valentine Day
Sites.txt"...

STATUS:>               Checking directory existence: "/public_html".

STATUS:>               Remote directory already exists: "/public_html".

COMMAND:>           TYPE A

                                200 TYPE is now ASCII

COMMAND:>           SIZE valentine day sites.txt

                                550 Access is denied.

STATUS:>               Requested action not taken (e.g., file or directory not
found, no access).

COMMAND:>           CWD /public_html/valentine day sites.txt

                                550 Can't change directory to
/public_html/valentine day sites.txt: No such file or directory

STATUS:>               Requested action not taken (e.g., file or directory not
found, no access).

COMMAND:>           CWD /public_html

                                250 OK. Current directory is /public_html

STATUS:>               PWD skipped. Current folder: "/public_html".

COMMAND:>           PASV

                                227 Entering Passive Mode
(65,98,100,138,113,161)

COMMAND:>           STOR valentine day sites.txt

STATUS:>               Connecting FTP data socket 65.98.100.138:29089...

                                550 Access is denied.

ERROR:>                Requested action not taken (e.g., file or directory not
found, no access).

I have tried to do every thing to allow aceess but its not working. I have also
visited ISASERVER.ORG website and try too find the solution there also

please guide me or emai me any link so that i can solve this above problem ISA
Server is running a public IP with two Network interface card

Regards,

Moazzam Iqbal