FRONT END ISA

  • From: "josephk" <josephk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:02:44 -0700

Hi All,

Finally gettting my network backonline!  However I'm still using the
ISASERVER weblists web interface to get messaeges. So, my next question is
this.  I've not been able to get a listener for my frontend nic ip address
for "SMTP".  when I run netstat it shows 0.0.0.0 25 and not the front end
nic. I've published just about every which way to see if it will listen
and all I get when looking at the logs is connection denied as a default
rule?  Are there any magic tricks that I should be using?
Thank you,
Joseph