RE: Extended error message

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:42:03 +0200

I have ONE SINGLE SIMPLE protocol rules:

ALOOW-ALL IP TRAFFIC-for my entire CLASS ADRESS-ALWAYS

I setup this kind of RULE for FTP special also but nothig happend.

I'm not sure that it is becuase of ISA or because of FTP CLIENT.

From my Satelite provider it is obvious that I need to setup PASIVE
CONNECTION for FTP transffer but not ALL IE it have this setting.

Bogdan