Exchange and IIS

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.Vinay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 22:23:41 -0800

Hi All,
      Iam Using ISA in firewall mode and using web publishing. Now i want to
go for exchange server 5.5 with x.400 connector behind ISA.
Can u please let me know the TCP ports required for allowing this scenario
and do i have to run mail wizard on isa to accomplish this task. Another
thing is that I am already using my extrernal interface of ISA for
webpublishing and DNS entry of my webserver say some test.com is pointing to
my External Ip of ISA. Now when i publish exchange i need to use Outlook web
access so what should I do. What Valid Ip do I use for OWA. My webserver and
exchange are on different PCs in my network.
Please advice.

Regards,
vinay.