Exchange 2000 behind ISA using Groups

  • From: "RIT2001" <cnravr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:49:43 -0700

We have an ISA server with Exchange 2000 sitting behind it.  We are using
the system accounts on the Exchange server.  When we implement the use of
groups to restrict Internet access, we are unable to receive incoming
mail.  OWA and outgoing mail works fine, but incoming stops.  We changed
the services on the Exchange service to use a specified account, but then
www service failed to start.

Any ideas on how we can implement group restrictions yet still have full
email flowing?

Thanks