RE: Event viewer warning

  • From: "Uttam K. Malhotra" <uttamm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:53:36 -0400

cud u pls give eventid no.?

Thx

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Mauricio Foz
        Sent: Thu 6/13/2002 7:16 AM
        To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
        Subject: [isalist] Event viewer warning

        http://www.ISAserver.org

        Hi Gurus,

        We have a lot of this events at event viewer. the IP "50" is our
W2K Domain
        Controler.
        How can i handle it?

        ISA Server detected a spoof attack from Internet Protocol (IP)
address
        xxx.xx.xxx.50. A spoof attack occurs when an IP address that is
not reachable
        via the interface on which the packet was received. If logging
for dropped
        packets is set, you can view details in the packet filter log.

        Thanks in Advance

        Mauricio
        mauricio.foz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx