[isalist] Re: Event id error messages 14147

  • From: "Gerald G. Young" <g.young@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:32:58 -0400

James,

The 192.168.100.0 – 192.168.100.255 was the proper way of defining that range
(assuming 24-bit mask).

Can you share an “ipconfig /all” and a “route print”?

ISA is complaining about 192.168.0.0 and 192.168.0.255 on your Windows
“Internal” network connection.  Your routing table (route print) includes
routing entries for those two IP addresses.

Jim is right, though.  For a fuller review of your system to better determine
what is the underlying cause, information gathered using ISAInfo would be very
helpful.

Also, see
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=D22EC2B9-4CD3-4 for
the latest ISA Best Practices Analyzer (ISAInfo included) which has a nice
feature that will create a Visio diagram of your network as the ISA Server sees
it – helps to visualize potential issues with routing, etc.

Cordially yours,

Jerry G. Young II

Application Engineer

Platform Engineering and Architecture

NTT America, an NTT Communications Company

22451 Shaw Rd.

Sterling, VA 20166

Office: 571-434-1319

Fax: 703-333-6749