[isalist] Event id error messages 14147

  • From: "James May" <Jmay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:48:19 -0700

Hello,

I keep getting 14147 ISA Server detected routes through adapter
"Internal" that do not correlate with the network element to which this
adapter belongs. The address ranges in conflict are:
192.168.0.0-192.168.0.0; 192.168.0.255-192.168.0.255. Fix the network
element and/or the routing table to make these ranges consistent; they
should be in both or in neither. If you recently created a remote site
network, check if the event recurs. If it does not, you may safely
ignore this message.

I have 4 PPTP site to site tunnels setup and I just cannot seed to get
rid of this error message. I have followed the site to site procedure in
the isa Tom's 2004 Book and the network behind a network article
published off isaserver.org. Can anyone help? It seems that all the ip
addresses the error messages are referring to are the ones assigned to
vpn clients or remote sites. Yes I have created objects for the subnets
and I'm using them for access rules in the firewall policy.

Thanks,

Jim