Event View Error

  • From: "Mario Videira" <videira@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:55:43 +0100

Hi  All !

Sorry  my  english.  I have  a  W2k  Server  that  run  isa  server  2000.
This  server  has  2  NIC's. One  has  internal  IP  and  the  other  IP
External. Isa  server  was  installed  in  Integrated  Mode.
Isa  server's  Event  View  always  reports  the  following  message:

The isa server services cannot create a packet filter 200.208.28.250. This
event occurs when there is a conflict between the Local Address Table(LAT)
configuration and the Windows 2000 routing table. Check the table e the LAT to
find the source of the conflict

Source:  Microsoft Web Proxy
Event  ID:  14120

How  can  solve  this  problem?