Eval Software

  • From: "Scott Force" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:02:47 -0700

I checked the archives and this has been covered before but I have an
additional question.

I inherited an ISA 2000 server with a 120 day evaluation copy of the
software installed.  Eval period is up and we've purchased the licensed
copy like good little kids.  I got from previous posts that I can run the
retail install over eval install but what will happen to the current
configuration?  Is there a way to do this without having to reconfigure
the ISA software?  Thanks in advance, Scott.