RE: Estimated Time of ISA Installation..

  • From: Gérard Dumazet <gdumazet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:32:06 +0200

one day should be enough

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Joseph A. Axne [mailto:jaxne@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 18 octobre 2001 23:04
À : [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Objet : [isalist] Estimated Time of ISA Installation..

http://www.ISAserver.org

We are having a consulting company assist our company with the integration
of ISA Server 2000 Enterprise for a pilot test site.

I was wondering if anyone has a good guess estimate of the time needed to
do the following:

Install ISA Server 2000 Enterprise as a single Array
The ISA Server will act as a Cache and Firewall
1 Web Server, 1 FTP Server, 1 Exchange Server (Actually a Filter Server
gets hit before the Exchange Server) will be published with the best
security.

5 Client Machines 2 running Firewall Client, 2 as SecureNAT and 1 as Proxy
Client will connect.

I am just trying to keep honest people honest and make sure we are not
being overkilled with consulting hours.  I do not have the install
experience yet and really want to thank everyone in advance who can help.

Joe.