[isalist] Re: Essential Business Server TMG presentation

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:06:09 -0700

I think you misunderstand...
I'm not arguing about calling it "TMG", but rather "the new version of ISA".
TMG == Threat Management Gateway
ISA == Internet Security and Acceleration

"new version of ISA" is the point I'm correcting, since TMG is a complete
rewrite.
Even with that, having Amy discuss it should be a treat!

HTH,
Jim