RE: Error reported "502 Proxy Error"...

  • From: "Carlos" <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:00:08 -0800

Hi Tom

I don't think that this is the problem because, if you look carefully to the
messages list, you can find that the connection between
FlashGet and the proxy can take place (second line says "Connected"), but the
problem is that error "502 Proxy Error (The ISA Server
denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL))".

Do you imagine any other solution? Maybe a port that must be opened and I
didn't?

PD: Anyway, I must use proxy authentication because the access to Internet
depends on what user is trying to access the proxy, I
mean, not all the account can access Internet in my LAN

PD1: Sorry about my hazings