[isalist] Error - No Connectivity

  • From: Craig.Meyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:23:27 -0400

> Hello,
>
> I am fairly new to ISA 2004 ent edition and our servers have recently
> started displaying the following Alert:
>
> The connectivity verifier "ISA Farm Connectivity" reported an error
> when trying to connect to Server
> Reason: No connection
> ---------------------------------
> 2 Servers are W2K3 SP1. Users are reporting slow loading of external
> websites. Nothing in event viewer concerning the error.
> Any suggestions on what to look at or troubleshooting tips would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Craig S. Meyer
> Sr. Windows Server Engineer
> Priority Health
> 616.464.8708 voice
> 616.262.5570 cell
> 800.942.0954 toll free
> craig.meyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Life just got a little easier."

** ** **  PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL  ** ** **
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a
violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please delete
the email and immediately notify the sender via the email return address or
mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thank you.

- end -