Error Message

  • From: MOSHOOD ARE <aremoshood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 14:51:43 +0100 (BST)

I formated My e2k and it runs on additional domain controller and I tried
running it again but it gives the below  error:

Pls ASSIST , how do i get to the first administrative group?

The component "Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration services " cannot
be assigned the action "Install" because: A server object for this server (
"mailsaver" ) already exists in the administrative Group " First Administrative
Group" . You must either remove this server object  before installing , or run
setup with the disaster recovery switch if you are attempting to recover this
server.

http://www.ISAserver.org

Okay, it appears to be working but I am still confused. Here is another
question. If the mail server that is published is SecureNat with its
Default Gateway going to the ISA server, how will Outlook users on other
subnets be able to communicate with the Exchange Server, or how will the
Exchange Server know the way back to the client on the remote subnet?????