[isalist] Error "Interface not registered"

  • From: "Tee Darling" <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:53:05 -0500

My Outlook 2003 is behind ISA 2004 server. Every time I try to send an
e-mail, I receive the error "Interface not registered". Has anyone seen this
error before?
If I reply to some of my old e-mails, I do not receive  the error. It only
happens when I typed in a new e-mail address.

Now people don't seem to receive my e-mails when I reply to their old
e-mails. Anyone seen the error before and how to resolve it? All searches on
Microsoft, google and some other areas on the Internet have turned out to be
negative. Thanks.

Tee