[isalist] Re: Error 502 in browsed site

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:17:01 -0800

Let's make this even more fun.
The same response packet that includes a buggered header also specifies:
chunkSize: 1220
..but the data chunk weighs in at a measly 985 bytes;  235 bytes short.
Even if you were to add the chunk management bytes to the total (you wouldn't),
it's still short quite a few.

ISA is right to round-file this response; it's poopy-ka-ka.

             Date:  Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:11:17 GMT

             Server:  Apache/1.3.34 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.25 OpenSSL/0.9.7i

              Set-Cookie:  INVPKT=Y; path=/

             Set-Cookie:  INVDAT=24199098,tugwro,X,gre,60; path=/

             P3P:  policyref="/w3c/p3p.xml", CP="NOI NID CURa ADMa DEVa OUR NOR
COM NAV STA"

             Keep-Alive:  timeout=15, max=199

             Connection:  Keep-Alive

             TransferEncoding:  chunked

             ContentType:  text/html

             HeaderEnd: CRLF

        The first Set-Cookie header is preceded by whitespace.