Re: Error 414

  • From: "Alexandre G. Valente" <alexandre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:42:36 -0300

Hi,

I've seen this article. But the causes listed there have nothing to do
with my problem (my server is not under attack, I'm not converting post
to get nor redirecting sufixes)... It seems that this article is pretty
old, and it's related to IIS 5 not ISA.

What is odd is that this problem only occurs when I have a web server
behing an ISA server (If there's no ISA there's no problem!) and people
are using Frontpage or some other Web editor. And it doesn't happen all
the time, sometimes the file gets through. This is really puzzling....

Thanks,

Alexandre Valente
MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCSD