Re: Error 213007 on PowerEdge 2550

  • From: "Nick Chadwick" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:52:16 +0100

Joseph,

Have you recently deleted any protocol definitions? ISA Server warns you when
you do this, that if the deleted definition is used in any "Allowed Protocol"
policies, the Firewall service will fail to start.

Nick Chadwick
Development & Technical Support Manager
Comsoft Limited, UK
Tel: +44-(0)20-8240-4452  Fax: +44-(0)20-8240-4449  Mobile: +44-(0)7740-362408
Email: nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx < mailto:nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>