Re: Error 14120

  • From: "Jet Lin" <yao_shenglin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 16:20:44 +0800

I use
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q288/3/96.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=g
n&FR=0&qry=14120&rnk=2&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=ISAS
to kill 14120 this error log.
RESOLUTION
Although you can ignore this event, you can also resolve this behavior. To
do so, on the DNS server that is being used for internal name resolution,
create a host record (A record) for the fully qualified domain name that is
used by internal users and that resolves to the internal IP address or the
IP address of the Web server on which the Web site is hosted.