RE: Enterprise setup...

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:51:00 -0600

Hi Paul,

1. The CSS is a directory server, so it doesn't need nearly the same
horsepower as the firewall array member

2. The log files are stored locally, unless you choose SQL logging and
do off-box SQL logging.

The CSS stores firewall policy and array configuration information.
That's all.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.