[isalist] Re: Enterprise - Migrating from ISA/TMG to Another Solution

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:17:39 +0200

Hi,

The easiest part is probably the VPN stuff. Windows 2008 R2 RRAS is a good
alternative and Windows 2012 RRAS with the integration of DirectAccess looks
very promising.

For the UTM part, any decent firewall with URL web filtering capability is a
good candidate, at least if authentication for outbound traffic is not on
your list. The latter is very likely culture depending.

The hardest part is de Web publishing functionality, especially because UAG
and other solutions cost a lot more.

Kindly,

Stefaan