[isalist] Enable Web Browser Automatic Configuration

  • From: D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA ASST MGR <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:52:11 -0400

Hello all

I'm trying to have the proxy client not configuring the proxy on IE. So I just
unchecked the box on the Web Browser tab.
But for some reason that thing appear checked again, after a reboot or a log
off / log in. So it is configuring again the proxy on IE.

Any idea how I can disable that option and don't having it coming back?

Thanks

Regards
Diego R. Pietruszka
MSC (USA) - Interlink Transport Technologies