Enable Bandwidth Rules

  • From: "Ganesh Babu" <ganesh_appu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:04:22 -0600

Dear sir ,

I want to enable Bandwidth Rules for our Users and Groups and We have 512
Kbps of DSL Line in our office,
By Refering the microsoft Kb article under Q302527
Whin I try to enable bandwidth(In ISA  management console ==> bandwidth =>
properities When i enable Bandwidth control as 512 Kbps.)

All my systems unable to brows internet pages ( If I remve enable
bandwithe control all the system connected to interenet and working fine)

Now I tried with my dial up line and enable the bandwidth control (56 k)
all my firewall clients working fine (the problem with only with DSL 512
connection )

Now Iam unable to apply to bandwidth rules. Please help our how
to slove this problem, and setp by step guide for enabling bandwidth
rules,

regards

ganesh