Re: E-mail list

  • From: "Stephen Chetcuti" <isainfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:57:16 +0200

Good morning everyone,

Since we moved List Hosting providers, all the messages are being archived
online. Just visit http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=isalist, login
to your account, click on the 'Read Messages' Button and voila, a searchable
archive of all the messages sent to this new list, I'll eventually try to
integrate the archive into isaserver.org, though I'm sure it's fine for now.

Regards
Stephen Chetcuti
ISAserver.org