Re: E-mail list

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:49:21 -0700

Do it!  Sounds like a truly useful addition to the brain trust (BTW, I noticed
you've joined the game, too - welcome aboard!)
Hell, all I've done so far is spew random thoughts towards those hapless
travelers on the ISA highway.  Maybe it's time for someone to track how many
times...

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG