RE: Email Server behind ISA

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:29:58 -0800

Dennis, I had to go run some errands. The bank likes me to make deposits
BEFORE I write checks. ;)

Like I said, it is not Imail. It configuring ISA.

Are you just having problems with Web Messaging, or SMTP and POP3 also?

Since you have now changed the Imail Web Messaging port to 80, how are you
trying to connect and test that it is not work? Have you tried from outside
by IP address?

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You