Re: EULA Problem?

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:56:26 -0500

Hey Tim,

You win the prize! At least, that's the one I focused on. This did come
from the MSDN version, but I doubt the release version reads any
different. The MSDN EULA mentions academic versions and other stuff that
doesn't apply, so I'll gamble the same wording is in the full retail
version.

Check out the Windows 2000 EULA -- it mentions that you can't use it to
run nuclear power plants or life support systems. Doesn't show much
faith in the software. However, you can use it on Navy battleships :-)

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder