Re: EULA Problem?

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:46:49 -0400

2... that just doesn't make sense.
Who indeed did Microsoft target as there targeted customers ? Surely not
home users...
It reads as if I cannot do anything with this software that it was
commercially intended for..
What is the purpose of this EULA, to provide a global disclaimer should it
fail to provide adequate protection ?

Oh well, not like I pay much attention to EULA anyways :)

regards,

Mark S