Re: EULA Problem?

  • From: "Diane Poremsky" <drcp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:33:16 -0400

Is this the EULA from a commercially purchased copy or from MSDN copies?
While I don't think it matters for #2, the wording is that you can't use
ISA to provide commercial hosting services, only in a situation where
you are using it as a corporate firewall for your organization. As in: I
can't use ISA to handle the routing or provide firewall service if I
provide web space or internet access to others.

MSDN obtained copies should have #2 as 'for evaluation, development and
testing only. no commercial use.'

2. NO RENTAL/NO COMMERCIAL HOSTING.  You may not rent, lease, lend,
or provide commercial hosting services with the Product.