E2k Server Publishing

  • From: "Rogers, Brian" <RogersB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:28:20 -0500

This is really annoying me.

I have 4 other published exchange 5.5 servers running on this ISA box, I
attempted to publish a development E2k server today...doing the EXACT same
method as all the other E 5.5 internet mail connector boxes...yet no dice.

The only difference ~other than it running E2k~ is that its in its own
Active Directory Domain.  This domain is trusted with the ISA domain, and
ISA is working for outbound internet traffic.  I have configured the
Firewall Client on the Exchange 2k box since it is not on the same physical
subnet as the ISA server.

Is there something else im missing?  I cannot see how all the other E 5.5
servers work fine when done the exact same way.

Thanks

Brian