RE: E2K and SonicWALL

  • From: "Richardson, Stephan" <steric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:53:16 -0500

Alex,
        My apologies, I did not realize you posted this request to both the
exchangelist and the isalist.  Still, I hope that this provides you with
enough information to get started.
        My highest recommendations about Exchange Server install and config
problems are to post to the public.microsoft.exchange.x groups.  The
resident experts, like Rich Matheisen, Kirill Palagin, and Chris Schraff,
among others, are unparalleled for thier Exchange Knowledge.  Its almost
like a free consultancy service with those guys, they are great.
        Of course, you could just google those newsgroup's archives
regarding firewalls and DMZs, and probably find a wealth of information all
ready there.

Stephan