RE: Dynamic Update Service

  • From: "Nick Chadwick" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:34:40 +0100

Hugo,

We have an ADSL modem rather than a router, so it is slightly different. You
would need to somehow find out the router's WAN IP; how you would do this
depends on the router

Nick Chadwick
Development & Technical Support Manager
Comsoft Limited, UK
Tel: +44-(0)20-8240-4452  Fax: +44-(0)20-8240-4449  Mobile: +44-(0)7740-362408
Email: nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>