RE: Dynamic External IP

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:32:30 -0500

Hi Matt,

The solution is to manually change the settings when you get the new
address. This has been a topic of great interest for the last six
months. There was even a developer that I was talking to that was
working on this project, but he disappeared from the face of the earth
and I never heard from him again.

I think someone could make a couple of bucks by coming up with slick
solution to this problem.

HTH,

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT
 <http://www.isaserver.org/>