Re: Download error

  • From: "Aman Bedi" <gurkirpal.bedi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:25:24 -0400

Hi Rob,

In isa 2004, on ur HTTP rule ..where did u see "HTTP FILTER" ?
Where did u disable it ? I don't see it anywhere in my rules.

The only place I see it is .... in ISA -> configuration - > Addins -> Web
Filters.. -> "HTTP Filter"

Here u can enable and disable it ..

Scanbuy Inc
Aman Bedi | Systems/Network Administrator (MCSD, MCSA 2000, MCSA 2003)
54 West 39th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10018 | Fax +1(212) 202-4318 |
Phone +1(212) 278-0178 ext 234 | www.scanbuy.com
-------------------------------------

* Date: 9/30/2004 3:18:41 PM
* Server: phl-isa2.AFSC.local
* Source: web filter

This is an ISA 2004 server running on Windows Server 2003.

Can you tell me what might be wrong and how I might fix it? I tried
filtering the logs on the ISA server for the URL above and didn't see
anything. Nor did I see anything in the Event Viewer. I also tried
looking in the ISA help file. There doesn't SEEM to be anything in the
HTTP filter that would be blocking it. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rob

No.1 Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org Windows
Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security