Re: Download error

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:39:00 -0700

If you're using MSDE logging, you can go to Monitoring-->Logging tab.
Define a query for "last 24 hours" and "Action=Denied connection" and
"Client-IP=<yourtestclientIP>".
When the query finishes, add "Filter Information" to the display and see what
data it gives you for those requests.

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

* Date: 9/30/2004 3:18:41 PM
* Server: phl-isa2.AFSC.local
* Source: web filter

This is an ISA 2004 server running on Windows Server 2003.

Can you tell me what might be wrong and how I might fix it? I tried
filtering the logs on the ISA server for the URL above and didn't see
anything. Nor did I see anything in the Event Viewer. I also tried
looking in the ISA help file. There doesn't SEEM to be anything in the
HTTP filter that would be blocking it. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rob