RE: Does Linksys still exist?

  • From: "William T. Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAserver.org Discussion List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:13:26 -0500

Hello,

The problem that I am having with the Linksys BEFSX41 is that it will
not allow inbound PPTP connections to my ISA Server. Other than that I
have no complaints. This issue occured when I "updated" the firmware to
v 1.45.3 which fixed a bunch of other issues including the DDNS support.
Unfortunately PPTP inbound connections no longer work.

Bill

                From: Marrow K.L. Yung